Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm Kind of Crazy

Recently I realized my blog entries are unusually long for a blog. And there is a serious lack of photos. Which is disappointing considering I'm someone who loves art and pictures in general. I want to create a better blog for you mystery reader! And so  thats my goal...Though, I probably wont be super successful so don't get your hopes up too high!

Today was the windiest day ever. But once again, a breathtaking sunset. I don't know how Rexburg does it. We don't have mountains, its fetching cold, and very windy, but the sunsets are the most amazing I have ever seen. The sky is all sorts of colors every night: pink, orange, red, blue, purple, green...Ok, maybe not all those colors, but wow its beautiful. I love going home before dark just so I can see it.

I love the people up here at BYU-I. I love this university. And I absolutely love how well our choir did singing in General Conference! I can't believe how much the BYU-I Center looks like the conference center! It was weird seeing the choir perform on screen cause it literally looked like they were just singing at devotional. Boy I wish I was at conference just to hear them sing. Very impressive. 

PS I'm stoked for the week break. Everything is working out very smoothly and it should be a much wanted break from the nonstop crazy that is college. 

Hare Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment