Sunday, December 12, 2010

Some of my Favorite Things

Lord of the Rings-Lately a lot of the guys I know have been surprised to discover this fact, saying very few girls they are friends with like Lord of the Rings. I explain they are obviously hanging out with the wrong girls.

Explosions in the Sky-I am grateful to live in a world where a band like this exists. They make me feel contemplative, peaceful, overwhelmed, nostalgic, etc.

Harry Potter-Do I even need to explain?

The Color Brown-Thank heavens for a color that is still dark (like black), but doesn't pack quite the punch that black does. I'm discovering more and more each day that I am put off by bold colors, like black or white. Instead I prefer brown and off white :)

Christmas-No matter how old I get this day always stands out on the calender as simply the best most magical day of the year.

Vintage Jewelery-Need I say more?

Lots of Blankets-My bed has been seriously lacking in the squishy comfy blanket department. I love them dearly.

Shoes-Since I've been home I've bought around 10 pairs of shoes, 3 shirts, 2 scarves, and 2 jackets. And what do I really need? Pants. Yet here I am with a million shoes and no pants. I'm living the good life :)

Obedience-This is one virtue that seems to encompass them all: faith, humility, patience, Godliness. I need to be more obedient.

Brock Nordstrom-Now this guy is on his mission, but his art and just knowing him has filled me with enough inspiration to last for the whole two years he's been gone. He is incredible.
http://flavours.me/brawk

The Beatles-No music I like now would exist were it not for John, Ringo, George, and Paul

Dancing-Boy, I love to dance. I am definitely not a very impressive dancer. But I do enjoy it very much.

Indian Food-I am so looking forward to eating at my favorite place in the world: The Indian Palace.

The 80s-The 80s fill me with laughter and jealousy all at the same time

Socrates-Yup, he is for sure my favorite philosopher.

Dying my hair-One time I realized hair grows back and color fades. Ever since I have LOVED getting my hair done! Tomorrow I will once again embark on a new hair journey!

 Singles Ward-Anyone who ever didn't like singles ward must be crazy town.

There you have it! Some of my Favorite Things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment