Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Sunday Everybody!

Its been a successful Sunday if you ask me! I went to an Interfaith Community forum. They are my absolute favorite. I get giddy about them! Last week was sexual morality, today the topic was evolution. It was kind of confusing for the most part; much too vast of a subject to cover in a few minutes per religion. Nonetheless it was a fascinating experience as always. I thoroughly enjoyed speaking with the Baha'i faith representative. He was so sincere, truthful, and purely awesome.

Also today was the Primary Program. Bishop Rose explained the reason we have the primary program once a year is to remind us who we need to become like, little children. I loved that. In my singles ward my testimony was confirmed once again of the power of the scriptures. Also I am so exciting to have a visiting teaching companion more proactive than I am! So sweet!

I am hoping to take up French again. J'adore cette language (English, whatevs).


No comments:

Post a Comment