Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Seasons Turn

SO it just hit me like a pillow case full of batteries that I am leaving in a month to return to Rexburg in ONE MONTH! What the heck happened to the last four months? This has been the fastest fall of my entire college career! I feel incredibly blessed to say that it has been a really great fall due to an awesome fun family, ward, and new friends...oh and also a little thing I like to call a JOB! The Lord just really has blessed me with a situation I exactly needed to be in. I've saved money, had amazing experiences, and grown closer to my family!

But to get to the point of this post...It is so strange to me how things are seriously changing. Yesterday I realized I could very well get married and seven (or more) of my very best friends are going to miss my wedding because they will be on missions. It is a very real possibility and for the first time I actually feel very distraught over this realization. Everyone is really going their own ways. That never really bothered me before because everything always dwindles down to the same old. Your true friends will always be your friends and your family will always be your family. Its just crazy weird to me that some of my truest friends will miss my wedding. But you know, its what ever, they are doing whats best :)

And secondly, I started seriously packing for BYU-Idaho today because I'm sending some of my stuff off with friends this week, just in case I fly there. I pulled down my friends poster, Dwight bobble head, and Athena statue off shelf or wall. This chapter of my life is coming to a smooth close. I asked my mom when the next time I'll be home? Because honestly I'm not sure when I'll be home again. I have no definite plans of that (as made apparent by my last post). I mean I will be home for sure at some point, but I don't have a date yet...and that is so odd to me.

Its just the season is a turning. I am stinking excited (as made apparent by my last post). But you know how it is at my age? I just get super comfortable in one situation then jump up, uproot, and move again. Which is exactly what I am doing in one month. Crazy. Town. 

                                                    
                                                 

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment