Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Life

This weekend was fantastic. I spent it with one of my best friends Becca on an impromptu trip to Provo. We met up with Jessica who we went to High School with. Then we went to the Festival of Colors, got covered in chalk (I still have purple in my hair!), got Indian food at the Bombay House, went to the Carl Bloch exhibit at BYU, and had creamery ice cream and COOKIES AND CREAM MILK! Which is way cheaper and bigger at BYU by the way! I drove back with some very great friends. The radio didn't work so we sang songs. Sometimes we made up songs, but it mostly consisted of Bob Dylan, The Beatles, and Simon and Garfunkel. I couldn't of had a more ideal trip. It was beautiful in every way.

Now I'm back home and flustered as ever. I have like four places I need to be today, a farely large portfolio due tomorrow, I need to find a place to live in Provo asap, find a way to get to California next week even more asap, friends birthdays, not to mention its my last week in my apartment that I love dearly with roommates I love even more. I have a big test on Thursday, haven't even started studying. And three group projects due next week and two finals. And to pack up and move out. Plus white glove. No big deal. Seriously. But all together, its kind of overwhelming. 

I'm tired and looking forward to a break in two weeks. But also terribly horribly indescribably sad for this semester to end. For more reasons than that I'm afraid of finals. I've loved this semester greatly. I love my friends most of all. I've met a lot of amazing people who inspire me to be excellent, happy, creative, and fun. 

My life is good. Real good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment