Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It was a Good Day!

So today I was blessed to have energy the entire day! (except for devotional in which I fell asleep for at least a quarter of it :/)

My coughing fits are getting to be less and less. I blame it less on the sickness and more on the extreme cold and high elevation. I sympathize with people with breathing conditions.

I talked to a few cute boys today!

I saw Social Network and it was great!

I got a 90% on my ethics quiz! And a 100% on the last quiz!

Soon I will write the greatest essay I have ever written. It will be on Aesthetics. And it will change the world.

I work with two of the funniest most interesting students on campus.

I got my homework all done by 8!

I had a delicious midnight dinner of wheat chex!

I paid my tuition and was able to afford it!

Got a W2 at work. That was weird.

Went in the new BYUI-Center...it is so magnificent and extremely large that it literally does not seem real. Its like stepping into another world. I can't believe how huge it is. It doesn't make sense there would even be room for that thing on campus. Yet there it is...down the street from where I live...

I have to wake up in 7 hours, but because I just ate I don't want to brush my teeth because that grosses me out. And because I can't sleep without brushed teeth, I'm hosed.
I'll brake it down for you in an argument.

1. I can't brush my teeth if I just ate.
2. I can't go to sleep without brushing my teeth.
3. I just ate.
4. I need to brush my teeth.
5. I can't go to sleep.

There you go! That was probably the most invalid argument ever...but maybe its still sound?

1 comment:

  1. Taylor, you are my favorite. You are so crazy, also I need a more detailed description of social network... and sorry about the teeth thing...

    ReplyDelete